The One...the Only...weakness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PittMedicine

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One weakness, and thats all. 7 on VR.

Members don't see this ad.

PittMedicine said:

Well, that's a big one. How about a reluctance to retake?

Members don't see this ad :)
please: no more corny thread titles

thx

tts.gif

Sorry but come on how many times you going to post this stuff?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238656

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238885

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238887

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238211

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238413

lets post emotions or something:

186028242540f6e03e27cc9.gif

My one weakness is HDTV.

PittMedicine said:

You need to gain some confidence buddy. You go into an interview with that on your mind, and you will probably blow it. Don't dwell on it, move on! Good luck!

i get a weak stomach when i read these threads

:barf:

somebody call the wambulance

Elastase said:
You need to gain some confidence buddy. You go into an interview with that on your mind, and you will probably blow it. Don't dwell on it, move on! Good luck!

Please focus on the topic...Posting emotions:

chris118.gif

car.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Where are all these emoticons coming from?

pittformedicine,

overall score counts a lot. and correct me if i'm wrong, but anyone would kill for YOUR FREAKING 34.
and also, i've been reading your comments in other threads, and please dont be cocky and try to hate on applicants who have less competitve mcats and gpas.

pitt has a 30 mcat not 34. As pitt has stated about um 1000000 times
7 v, 11 bs, 12 ps

ti89 said:
I
heart.gif
your icon dealy. You are a
star.gif
, I just wanted you to know that. Because you know how to make the emoticons you must get all the
girl.gif
s. Seriously, some of those are hilarious. And while you're here, can you explain these to me? I just don't understand them:
hae28.gif
hae48.gif
frogvw.gif

desiredusername said:
I
heart.gif
star.gif
, I just wanted you to know that. Because you know how to make the emoticons you must get all the
girl.gif
s. Seriously, some of those are hilarious. And while you're here, can you explain these to me? I just don't understand them:
hae28.gif
hae48.gif
frogvw.gif

Um I have no clue what those are

But I think we should use this emotion for all future trolls on this board it always cracks me up for some reason:

troll.gif

ti89 said:

But I think we should use this emotion for all future trolls on this board it always cracks me up for some reason:

troll.gif

I was about to post that I would agree to post the troll if you told us where to find them.. but LO....when I clicked reply, it gave the url!

(btw, people should say LO more..)

ti89 said:

troll.gif
That's fantastic. But I have one question, why did you get these? Not where, why? I still think it's fantastic.

It's funny because they're black.

desiredusername said:
That's fantastic. But I have one question, why did you get these? Not where, why? I still think it's fantastic.

They were on another sports message board so I just take the link to the image and post it.

ti89 said:

troll.gif

troll.gif

This troll is adorable. I'm going to name him Frank.

theunderdog said:
pittformedicine,

overall score counts a lot. and correct me if i'm wrong, but anyone would kill for YOUR FREAKING 34.
and also, i've been reading your comments in other threads, and please dont be cocky and try to hate on applicants who have less competitve mcats and gpas.
Thats 30, not 34...thought I made it clear in the first 5-6 threads
:laugh:

desiredusername said:
I
heart.gif
star.gif
girl.gif
hae28.gif
hae48.gif
frogvw.gif

This thread is starting to look like it is sponsered by Disney

Chris127 said:

Ya maybe you missed it:

hijacked.gif

This thread is hilarious!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I cant get icons like ti89

Chris127 said:
How dare you! You've incited the wrath of the pontiff in smiley form:
yellSN.gif

And while I'm here:
rollingbaby.gif

Good night, everybody!
step.gif

desiredusername said:
I just don't understand them:
hae28.gif
hae48.gif
frogvw.gif

The middle one is the main the character from the super nintendo game, Smartball. I think so... the game wasn't very popular, though.

Here's a pic of it: http://www.megalong.com/games/game.asp?gameID=2494

Damn, I miss that game. I wish my sister didn't sell my SNES and all my games to Funcoland!!!

ti89 said:

troll.gif

Uh.. I really, really wish I had an avatar like that. Too bad it's a (cute) troll!

ti89 said:
pitt has a 30 mcat not 34. As pitt has stated about um 1000000 times
7 v, 11 bs, 12 ps

HAHAHAHAHA. i was just reading through his other threads thinking...OK, we get it. you got a 12, 11, 7 with a 4.0...thanks.

3_7_9v.gif

This one is great! HAHAHAHA!!!

idhitit.gif

What the hell is this? Some kind of weird sex?