The Overlap :O

Started by liveforit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

liveforit

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
STATISTICALLY SPEAKING !!!

What majors over-lap/encompasses the most pre requisite courses that DENTAL schools require?

A few I have in mind are BIO, CHEM, BIOCHEM

ANY OTHER MAJORS? 🙂 what about bioengineering?

STATISTICALLY SPEAKING
 
STATISTICALLY SPEAKING !!!

What majors over-lap/encompasses the most pre requisite courses that DENTAL schools require?

A few I have in mind are BIO, CHEM, BIOCHEM

ANY OTHER MAJORS? 🙂 what about bioengineering?

STATISTICALLY SPEAKING


neuroscience, exercise physiology, nutrition maybe
 
STATISTICALLY SPEAKING !!!

What majors over-lap/encompasses the most pre requisite courses that DENTAL schools require?

A few I have in mind are BIO, CHEM, BIOCHEM

ANY OTHER MAJORS? 🙂 what about bioengineering?

STATISTICALLY SPEAKING

basically any biology major - genetics, microbiology, pharmacology and toxicology
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pick a freaking major already. Or at least keep it in one thread. You're not in college yet, quit stressing. If you stress this hard you'll probably have to forget about d-school after your first year.
 
Being a biology major has taken care of every required course I've run across at every school.
Statistically speaking, I believe that is 100%.