The Previous PCAT Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...Most of us in here are preparing for PCAT 2005 Oct..and Most of us here have never taken PCAT before so it would be better if any of you guys took the PCAT already could tell us a little bit about it?

What is the difficult part of it?
More inorganic chm then oragnic?
What is on organic?
etc...

Thanks you to all of you guys taking out the time to read and answer it back!! WIsh all of you guys in this forum would become a respect and honor Pharmacist!! THanks you!!

Members don't see this ad.

PharmDster said:
What is the difficult part of it?
More inorganic chm then oragnic?
What is on organic?
etc...

most difficult part: bio and the verbal for me. the bio was hard because i havent taken enough of the classes that the bio stuff covers, so i was left out in the cold for a lot of it. verbal was hard just cuz im really not that good with verbal. my reading comprehension was good though
chemistry: i thought there was a balanced amount of gchem and ochem. the ochem was really basic. it had some nomenclature and then some simple reactions of alkenes. the gchem was basically just balancing reactions, hunds rule, and stuff like that

oh and btw. its not really that bad in my opinion. i scored an 89 without an studying and im going to stick with that since most of the schools im planning on applying to dont require the pcat. go california! :D