The problem with you peice if **** doctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseHelpme11

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is that all you care about is money money money. Yearly salary went from 375 to 315? Boo ****ing hoo. When someone is dying of pain sit there and say they need a psychologist I hope for one day you could feel how I do every day then I'll sit and laugh what you'll do with your $375k. All doctors should have some experience with illness.

You wonder why healthcare is in crisis? Its because you stupid doctors and doctor wanna bes are so goddamn greedy. Wake up
 
in_before_the_lock_2.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is that all you care about is money money money. Yearly salary went from 375 to 315? Boo ****ing hoo. When someone is dying of pain sit there and say they need a psychologist I hope for one day you could feel how I do every day then I'll sit and laugh what you'll do with your $375k. All doctors should have some experience with illness.

You wonder why healthcare is in crisis? Its because you stupid doctors and doctor wanna bes are so goddamn greedy. Wake up

First, I would ask you to speak English because if you are a psychologist and speak like that, I could not understand you. Second, if you laughed at me, I would report you to the American Psychology Association and make a complaint, given that it's unprofessional, and would have the appropriate agencies deal with a lack of professionalism complaint. Third, I would go to see one of the many other thousands of psychologists out there. Problem solved.

Also this thread should be closed, given that this person is being abusive and out of line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.