The real MCAT and the AAMC exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chameleonknight

Friggin go away, freaks.
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

For those of you freaking out right now (all of you?)....

Last year, as I left the MCAT building, I was ticked off. I had taken all of the AAMC exams and not a one was as tough as the real MCAT. I was excited walking in because I got a 34 on AAMC 6R.

8 weeks later, I got back my score.... a 33. So, I guess you can miss more questions if they are harder. Or I got lucky. Take your own interpretation. But I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised later this year.

Even if you are not, always remember this: It's never too late to try again!

Peace...
 
I feel like you did. I had taken 3R-7R and none of them compared to form ag mcat that I took yesterday(except for the verbal reasoning and writing sample). I hope what you suggest is what happened to me also. Thanks for the feedback! 🙄