• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

chameleonknight

Friggin go away, freaks.
15+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2003
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys,

For those of you freaking out right now (all of you?)....

Last year, as I left the MCAT building, I was ticked off. I had taken all of the AAMC exams and not a one was as tough as the real MCAT. I was excited walking in because I got a 34 on AAMC 6R.

8 weeks later, I got back my score.... a 33. So, I guess you can miss more questions if they are harder. Or I got lucky. Take your own interpretation. But I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised later this year.

Even if you are not, always remember this: It's never too late to try again!

Peace...

keithslc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2004
Status
I feel like you did. I had taken 3R-7R and none of them compared to form ag mcat that I took yesterday(except for the verbal reasoning and writing sample). I hope what you suggest is what happened to me also. Thanks for the feedback! :rolleyes:

About the Ads