rambo2006

Be a DDS or die trying
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2005
The great state of a epiphany
  1. Dental Student
    Hi every1,

We are all SDN'ers as we track, add, and start our own threads and posts. It would be pretty cool to have some kind of unique "thing" so that when we go to dental school, we can say "there is an SDN'er over there." I dunno, maybe when meeting each other we could itch our left ear or whatever.
    I know this may seem pretty ******ed, so at the least, lets try to humor each other with some creative suggestions. We are all stressed as hell and could use a laugh!!!

Good luck and see you in dental school!!! :) :) :)

TimR

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jul 27, 2005
      rambo2006 said:
      Hi every1,

We are all SDN'ers as we track, add, and start our own threads and posts. It would be pretty cool to have some kind of unique "thing" so that when we go to dental school, we can say "there is an SDN'er over there." I dunno, maybe when meeting each other we could itch our left ear or whatever.
      I know this may seem pretty ******ed, so at the least, lets try to humor each other with some creative suggestions. We are all stressed as hell and could use a laugh!!!

Good luck and see you in dental school!!! :) :) :)

i think it would be a better idea if we each have our own secret sign. I will scratch my crotch and spit everytime i meet someone, so if you meet me you will know.

I'mFillingFine

Pulptastic
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jul 23, 2005
      Shuffled off....
      1. Dental Student
        I think it's a cute idea! Though if we walk around the hallways itching our ears and raising our eyebrows we might either get an accidental come-on or be asked to visit Mental Health Services! hehe

We could always send out e-mails to the class (I imagine you get a contact list before going) and add a little "P.S. My SDN name is [ ]" or perhaps we could create an SDN "cocktail" that you always order first at bars. A liquid "restoration"! :)

About the Ads

VegasBabyVegas

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Jun 14, 2005
        Utah
        1. Pre-Dental
          TimR said:
          i think it would be a better idea if we each have our own secret sign. I will scratch my crotch and spit everytime i meet someone, so if you meet me you will know.

I think we should all wipe with our bare hands, and then shake, and then do a ritualistic exchange of sniffing eachother...this way, we really know who's here and who's faking.

Dr. Parm

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Oct 22, 2005
          1. Pre-Dental
            Wear a blue and white ying-yang dot on your cuff. Cover it up for interviews but let it be visible when schmoozing with other interviewees. That'll do it, silent worker at their best.

Sprgrover

Pulped out Moderator
            Moderator Emeritus
            10+ Year Member
            7+ Year Member
            Jun 4, 2004
            Philadelphia, PA
              Gulch said:
              lol. A war cry that all the SDNers join in and then rush to tackle the tour guide with our tomahawks!! Whos not going to let who in now!!!!!

I like it! You can demonstrate some good manual dexterity and tenacity to the adcoms. And while you're at it, I do have a list of some professors that I wouldn't mind subjecting to a random scalping.

jk5177

Just Kidding
              15+ Year Member
              Jul 28, 2004
              Oregon
              1. Dentist
                Sprgrover said:
                And while you're at it, I do have a list of some professors that I wouldn't mind subjecting to a random scalping.

And let's not waste a fresh cadaver, they're hard to come by you know... (mmmph, the skin, cutaneous layer, aponeurotica, loose connective tissue, periosteum). It won't even have that formaldehyde smell. =)

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
                10+ Year Member
                Verified Expert
                15+ Year Member
                Feb 15, 2003
                Indianapolis
                1. Attending Physician
                2. Dentist
                  jk5177 said:
                  And let's not waste a fresh cadaver, they're hard to come by you know... (mmmph, the skin, cutaneous layer, aponeurotica, loose connective tissue, periosteum). It won't even have that formaldehyde smell. =)
                  Ugh. Our lab had a couple unpreserved cadavers at one point during anatomy last summer. Talk about revolting odors.

rambo2006

Be a DDS or die trying
                  10+ Year Member
                  7+ Year Member
                  Oct 28, 2005
                  The great state of a epiphany
                  1. Dental Student
                    Ok, for those who are ganna have thier interviews soon here is something to try. Just ask the interviewees if they think its ganna rain today. If they say "it will tomarrow", then they are indeed officially SDN'ers I have an interview soon and just for fun, I'm ganna try it.

About the Ads
                    This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    7. This thread is locked.