**The SDN Pre-Allo All-Time Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueUnicorn

rawr.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
Cheers! You actually made the thread. Nice.

This should be good. Can't wait to see someone's reaction to their thread being on here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since we all love a good strong facepalm now and then, I thought we can pool the gems of pre-allo in an easily browse-able format. I'll start.

Aw. Only pre-allo threads? Can't we include other forums, pretty please?

You gotta have the pee pee on the scrubs thread !

Aw. Only pre-allo threads? Can't we include other forums, pretty please?

You gotta have the pee pee on the scrubs thread !

:laugh: I forgot about that thread, good call.

How about the pooping your pants thread?

I remember this other funny thread where this guy kept using the phrase "flashed a D card" and no one knew what he meant, but I can't find it. Ten thousand points to whoever finds it.

There's a thread somewhere about some girl going Lewinsky on her professor for a grade, but I can't find it. I think that one might win by default.

You guys should include thread title in addition to the link. That way, people don't have to click on the link before finding out what it is. I like to see which fail thread I'm clicking on rather than a lottery. :)

You guys should include thread title in addition to the link. That way, people don't have to click on the link before finding out what it is. I like to see which fail thread I'm clicking on rather than a lottery. :)

I humbly second this request...

I remember one awhile back about a kid who had twice gotten in trouble for hitting his girlfriend or something. It was quite entertaining to read. I haven't been able to find it, though. Maybe someone else can dig it up and post it on here!

The one about the guy hitting his gf twice and her blackmailing him was pure gold for about 5 straight pages. Really need to find it

The guy that asked about getting more ladies after being accepted was a good one. It was posted in the med. student section though- not pre-allo.

Over nine years old, but I've never literally LOL'd at a thread so hard:

Help. I think I've broken my pubic bone

picture.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How dare you suggest the poop hotdog is a facepalm worthy thread. :mad:

Nah, that thread is hilarious. I thought we were talking classic threads, not just face-palm ones. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.