The second mail Out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know when the second mail out is?

Members don't see this ad.

I think 2morrow. well its stil sunday on the west coast and my aadsas says printout mailed 16th june. So im guessing its 2morrow

Same here. Mailed out on June 16th. Apps are sent out every Monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
mine says printout not mailed :(

My printout was mailed today, June 16th. I was verified on June 3rd. Best of luck to all of you.

I got it.

It is mailed out every Monday.

I hope it could be mailed out today!! :scared:

Yeah my application has been ready for about a week and a half, and they are not sending it out until the third mailing (next monday) :(

It seems like it should have been today. Does anyone else feel like this? !

What does 1st, 2nd, and 3rd mailout mean?

I feel the same way! Mine was ready a week ago and it didnt get mailed today!!! :-( hopefully next week.

aadsas submitted may 28. sent today june 16.

To be mailed out does that include all one's LOR? I still have aprofessor that isn't in because it was submitted via hard copy.

When y'all state verify, does that refer to GPA? Also, where can on check to see if it has been mailed out yet?

Thanks

status -> designations, it will either say printout mailed as of XX or Printout not mailed

Available to Schools Online as of May 28, 2008 Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (AZ) Printout Not Mailed

Ouch... Are they waiting for my final LOR to be verified? My GPA has been for quite sometime

they do not wait for your letters, my gpa was verified much earlier than when the first mailout went out and i did not make it, it went with the second mail out though

I wonder why it isn't being mailed out? I submitted it on the 28th of May...

I called AADSAS and mine have been mailed out but not updated on the website. WHEW!