The second time around...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

homeslyeece

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering...does PharmCAS keep your applications and LORs from last year (for the applicants who are applying again this year)? I'm applying again this year and PharmCAS gave me a completely new ID #. Does that mean my old application is erased? or saved somewhere?? 😕
 
Nope, you have to reenter the info on PharmCAS and request LORS and transcripts again. Yes, I know it sucks because I'm a reapplicant too. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What about the schools that the application was sent to? Do they have a copy of my old application from last year?