The Toe Bro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 users
This guy is a chiropodist from canada he's pretty dope.

TLC is also coming out with a show "Dr.Foot fixer" with an american podiatrist. This will be good for the profession I hope.
Morgan Freeman voice....."it won't"

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We wont get any respect until a podiatrist is on Greys Anatomy.

Reactions: 1 users
We wont get any respect until a podiatrist is on Greys Anatomy.
Any respect? What is that supposed to mean?

You guys often talk about podiatry as if it is the worst career there is; as if being a CNA for life is better.

If you guys want to be equally respected as MDs should have worked hard in undergrad and go through MD school.

Any respect? What is that supposed to mean?

You guys often talk about podiatry as if it is the worst career there is; as if being a CNA for life is better.

If you guys want to be equally respected as MDs should have worked hard in undergrad and go through MD school.

I wouldn't be here if it was the worst career, good financial outlook papa Ribas. I was referring to main stream media. I will personally write to the writers for inclusion.

Reactions: 1 user
This guy is a chiropodist from canada he's pretty dope.

TLC is also coming out with a show "Dr.Foot fixer" with an american podiatrist. This will be good for the profession I hope.

Who is the american podiatrist? I bet its Neal Blitz the bunion king of NYC and Beverly Hills

Reactions: 1 user
"My Feet Are Killing Me" is the name of the new show on TLC. I enjoyed Toe Bro, though it's mostly soft tissue treatment. The TLC show has more surgical procedures, and it covers what DPM's tend to see here as it covers pods practicing in the US. Here's a 9 minute sneak peek of the show.

My Feet Are Killing Me Sneak Peek | My Feet Are Killing Me

Reactions: 4 users
"My Feet Are Killing Me" is the name of the new show on TLC. I enjoyed Toe Bro, though it's mostly soft tissue treatment. The TLC show has more surgical procedures, and it covers what DPM's tend to see here as it covers pods practicing in the US. Here's a 9 minute sneak peek of the show.

My Feet Are Killing Me Sneak Peek | My Feet Are Killing Me

I think it’s interesting that TLC chose Ebonie Vincent considering she is less than she 1 year out of residency training. How did she swing that?

Not being a hater but there are so many other really experienced DPMs who deserve to represent the profession more than her. Again this has nothing to do with her being a female or a race thing. I just feel there are way more experienced DPMs that should be on a television show representing our profession.

I think it’s interesting that TLC chose Ebonie Vincent considering she is less than she 1 year out of residency training. How did she swing that?

Not being a hater but there are so many other really experienced DPMs who deserve to represent the profession more than her. Again this has nothing to do with her being a female or a race thing. I just feel there are way more experienced DPMs that should be on a television show representing our profession.
I do not know how these shows run, but maybe it is not so much about experience but about connections and being right person for the show.

I think its because the older generation pods aren't very good at social media (hence why no one knows what pods do). And these younger docs already had a decent social media presence. Even toe bro had a pretty big youtube channel before getting picked up. Same with Dr.pimple popper. Probably shows the show runners ok these people have already proven people will voluntarily tune in for their content.

Reactions: 4 users

Wow... That's incredible for her career to land something like this so early on. I think she's very brave too, she must know every podiatrist watching will be judging her under a microscope. She has great bedside manners from watching the preview. Might be good for people to know what the new generation of podiatrists can do even fresh out of residency.

Reactions: 8 users