The Truth Behind Cardiologists Salary and Future?

Started by Mikazon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mikazon

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I look through this forum all the time, and after many inconsistent threads on the topic of compensation and outlook for this physician, I decided to make an account and post this question:
In 20 years from now, will cardiologists be wanted and what will their pay be?

Before I receive hate on posting this much posted question, please know that it's inconsistent and I would just like to see what more people have to say. Also, I'm not looking into cardiology for the money, but I just want to be sure that med school debt won't completely kill me.

Thanks in advance!
 
Short answer- the reason why there are inconsistent answers is because no one knows.

I suspect they will still be reasonably paid.