The unfilled program thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaah

Boring
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The unfilled program thread has been removed until after the scramble is over, as it is against the rules of NRMP to disseminate this information to anyone who is not scrambling.

So you'll all just have to wait another day to debate things further.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i was wondering when someone would do that. we're just looking for stuff to keep our minds occupied until tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
But Pathology: The Movie hasn't opened yet! :)

Go to the movies! :p

My 13 and 9 year old nieces came over to help me clean and brought the Nancy Drew movie and Disney's Enchanted. So now I'm stuck watching sappy kid movies, but at least it takes my mind off of tomorrow. :D

Honestly, I was shocked someone who is matching with us would even post the list (although I was happy to see it). I would not want to take the chance (no matter how small it may be) that the NRMP would come kill me or something.

Honestly, I was shocked someone who is matching with us would even post the list (although I was happy to see it). I would not want to take the chance (no matter how small it may be) that the NRMP would come kill me or something.

Who, these guys? They look friendly enough...

hwlogomain.jpg

(^NRMP)

BH