The wait for Step 2 CS results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey Jones

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else anxiously awaiting their results? I keep doing the OASIS trick everyday, but still unable to re-register. Keeping my fingers crossed, especially with these new passing minimum scores.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm waiting too! I thought that the next score reporting period didn't start until August 14, though? Unlikely that they'll release results before then.

Anyone else anxiously awaiting their results? I keep doing the OASIS trick everyday, but still unable to re-register. Keeping my fingers crossed, especially with these new passing minimum scores.

OASIS trick was out dated...It was a trick when cs results used to dispatch by post. Obviously cs result used to be updated at the time of dispatch so before anyone gets cs result by mail(post), results were updated to system on OASIS. So when anyone who passed try to register for cs again, system wont agree but who fails, it was accepted that too in 24 hours post result.

But these days usmle results are updated on nbme/ecfmg website with electronic score cards. so there is no more OASIS trick .

When you took your cs? Check cs calender and estimate your date. Mostly up to 99% results will be out on 1st Wednesday of cs calender