Jul 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello everyone!
I made this thread for all the fellow pre-dents waiting to hear back from schools so far this cycle :) It's still early, but who else is getting nervous not hearing back yet and what are you doing to keep yourself busy?

1ysh

2+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I feel like a lot of people including myself are feeling a little disappointed these few days, each time we see an updated interview post. But it really seems like the order you submitted apps don't matter much so even if you submitted early and still haven't heard back, don't lose hope.

About the Ads

WolfsBane

2+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello everyone!
I made this thread for all the fellow pre-dents waiting to hear back from schools so far this cycle :) It's still early, but who else is getting nervous not hearing back yet and what are you doing to keep yourself busy?
You can pm me to be added to the groupme.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: ENGAW

WolfsBane

2+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Your stats are great to have not heard back? How many schools did you apply to?
I have 3 interviews actually. We have a groupme group with some D1's and a bunch of people applying. So if interested you can pm me. I applied to 12 schools.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

1ysh

2+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Trust me, it gets better. Last cycle, I only got 1 interview invite mid-August and by the end of September i got 4 more invites.

August to Halloween is prime time--most of you will receive a flurry of invites, so hang in there!
Thanks so much, redhotchiligochu! Are you korean? I recognize from your username haha

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
the groupme is fun memes come join x D

Life of Pablo

Hola
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2016
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Don't lose hope! One moment you may think you're gonna have to reapply next cycle and then next moment you get a bunch of interviews.

Now that college has started up again, I find myself thinking about interviews much less now. Too much free time = too much overthinking.

Stanelz

RDA-->DMD
Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Don't lose hope! One moment you may think you're gonna have to reapply next cycle and then next moment you get a bunch of interviews.

Now that college has started up again, I find myself thinking about interviews much less now. Too much free time = too much overthinking.
Pablo you needa get in on the groupme if you havent yet!

About the Ads