The waiting game...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

_formidable_

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am beginning my transition into Pre-Med. I have reached out to 14 hospitals/clinics ( 6/14) responses/interviews as of now. Most are not clinical -- but I was wondering how do you swoop into getting a clinical. ha

Should I just converse and causal ask to shadow after a few weeks of non-clinical work?

I haven't started any Pre-med courses yet. (Fall 2017) I am working full-time is a completely different career. Should I be doing anything? (Studying any subjects myself?) ; I feel like its just waiting at this point. Or as if I am forgetting something in preparation.

Things you wish you knew before ? Things you wish you did before embarking on this career as a NON-Traditional? TIPS & TRICKS 😉🙂:angelic::soexcited:
 
Last edited:
Get as many volunteer hours as you can (both clinical and non-clinical) without suffering at your full-time job. Also, make sure to shadow primary care providers (you don't need a ton of hours, but you definitely should have some). Good luck!