• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Denticized

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2006
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I just got this letter from Creighton saying that I have been accepted into the alternate list and if somebody drops I'll get in but here is the shocker:

I HAVE NOT BEEN INTERVIEWD THERE!!!! (da da da...[scary music])

cybermech

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2006
Honolulu, HI
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I read about someone saying that they send out like 1000 of these, which is significantly more than they've interviewed. I interviewed, but still got the same letter...

About the Ads

eleminopee

I've got 2 infractions!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just got this letter from Creighton saying that I have been accepted into the alternate list and if somebody drops I'll get in but here is the shocker:

me neither. it was pretty funny though when i got the letter. i can finally rest at night knowing my app status at creighton. PHEW

reapply2007

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
You should move to Omaha in the late spring and then show up at the admissions office to let them know you are in town. Show up every day over the summer to see if your spot has opened yet. This will substitute for your interview.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How could they say no?

Sprgrover

Pulped out Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
Status (Visible)

Creighton is one of the few dental schools that do not have interviews as a normal part of their admissions process, so your letter isn't too much of a surprise.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.