The weirdest thing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denticized

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got this letter from Creighton saying that I have been accepted into the alternate list and if somebody drops I'll get in but here is the shocker:

I HAVE NOT BEEN INTERVIEWD THERE!!!! (da da da...[scary music])

Members don't see this ad.

I read about someone saying that they send out like 1000 of these, which is significantly more than they've interviewed. I interviewed, but still got the same letter...

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got this letter from Creighton saying that I have been accepted into the alternate list and if somebody drops I'll get in but here is the shocker:

me neither. it was pretty funny though when i got the letter. i can finally rest at night knowing my app status at creighton. PHEW

You should move to Omaha in the late spring and then show up at the admissions office to let them know you are in town. Show up every day over the summer to see if your spot has opened yet. This will substitute for your interview.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How could they say no?

Creighton is one of the few dental schools that do not have interviews as a normal part of their admissions process, so your letter isn't too much of a surprise.