NAPLEX Therapeutics Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LWW Publishers

Test Prep Exhibitor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
THERAPEUTICS - Save 20% off!

This thread is for questions and discussion related to resources for Therapeutics. Receive a 20% discount on LWW.com this week! To redeem this savings, visit LWW.com and enter WC59L7ZZ into the shopping cart at checkout. *Please note that the discount does not apply to online PDA downloads.*

In this thread, LWW will be raffling off one copy of Applied Therapeutics 9/e.. Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Applied Therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drugs, Ninth Edition

9780781765558.gif
Textbook of Therapeutics: Drug and Disease Management, Eighth Edition
0781757347.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much of this new edition is different than the previous version? I have the older one and want to know if it is worth upgrading!
Thanks!

Every edition is revised chapter by chapter, topic by topic. All drug information has been updated and most cases have been revised.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does Koda-Kimble have an online access or DVD available as well?

Koda-Kimble is more case based rather than straight reading. I have a 2001 copy work gave me when they were cleaning out their library.

Are there any online or electronic tools associated with the Koda-Kimble text? I have a digital version of DiPiro and I love it - it's nice to have it all on my laptop without having to lug the textbook around.

Compared to DiPiro, I think that Koda Kimble has a lot of useful summary tables so if you're a visual learner like me, it's easier to study.

Is the handbook version updated and available now?

Status
Not open for further replies.