there comes a time....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayballer125

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
and my time has come to take the test. im taking it tomorrow morning at 8:30. not sure if it will help since its early in the morning, but i practiced waking up at like 6:30 this past week just so im not groggy when im taking my test. any suggestions to do today? the day of? i really want to pass this test so i can stop studying and burn all my books, i cant bare to look at them anymore lol..... wish me luck....

Members don't see this ad.

haha good move on practicing getting up early...

relax today...maybe review some concepts/cycles that you aren't 100% on...exercise, watch movies, the usual.

I'm taking mine at 8:30 too [next Tuesday though]. It's definitely gonna help you as your mind will be FRESH! Make sure you don't get stuck in traffic though. There is a lot of traffic at that time, so you may wanna leave at 7 in the morning [if it is more than 30 minutes away from your house].
Good luck

Thats why you should schedile it for 12:30 pm but just show up like an hour and a half early. They do not care what time you start. Thats what i did, i started my DAT atlike 11:15 which for me was a perfect time.

Members don't see this ad :)
if i try to take my test at a later time, like 11 instead of 8:30, will they charge me some kind of ridiculous fee???

Hey good luck to you, just relax tonight and play some video games or watch a movie. At least you'll be done tomorrow and you can go watch THE DARK NIGHT Friday. WHOO HOO cannot wait! hehe. But yeah good luck and handle that test!