There is hope even if you didn't make it in this year!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slaminsam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No doubt about it. Solid medical research can greatly enhance your CV, improve your chances for med school admission, expand your understanding of medicine, science, and career options.
Good news for me, I am beginning med school this fall. Good news for you if you are not quite "in" and wondering what to do next, an stellar research position at a well regarded academic hospital in CHICAGO is now seeking a replacement for me.

This job is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated non-traditional (meaning your not going directly into med school or graduate program after your bachelor's) student.

If you are interested in learning more, send me an email at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

ok so you got into med school because of a mickey mouse job in research pipetting for 5.50 an hour. WOW!!

------------------
I don't follow tha drugz, tha drugz follow me

Actually, Jose, I did not get into medical school because of a job. Rather, my experiences and productivity while working this job certainly contributed to my qualifications as an applicant.

The only reason I am posting this is that I want someone seeking a professional career in medicine to take over my responsibilities. Are you needing work, Jose? I might be able to pull some strings for you in the hospital cafeteria.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey can I have that cafeteria job? i heard that cleaning up spills in the dining hall counts as clinical experience.

Jose why are you responding if you dont have anything constructive to say? He or She asked a question, if your not interested, then dont respond.

Josejalapeno doesnt follow stupidity, it follows him.