thin envelope from USUHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

indigoblue

I thought I was rejected for sure. But the letter was actually written in very kind, consoling words, saying that the admissions committee finished reviewing my file and couldn't make a decision.

Well, that takes a lot of worry off my mind, because at least I know at this point that the school hasn't rejected me. The letter also said that the committee will finish the interview season in February before making a final review of my application with all the others in March, although "an earlier decision is possible."

Man, I gotta think of something good to say to the adcom soon!

Members don't see this ad.

indigoblue said:
I thought I was rejected for sure. But the letter was actually written in very kind, consoling words, saying that the admissions committee finished reviewing my file and couldn't make a decision.

Well, that takes a lot of worry off my mind, because at least I know at this point that the school hasn't rejected me. The letter also said that the committee will finish the interview season in February before making a final review of my application with all the others in March, although "an earlier decision is possible."

Man, I gotta think of something good to say to the adcom soon!

Wild. I hadn't heard of that, but I think it emphasizes how nice they are. They haven't left you in total limbo.

Good luck! Don't go too whacky with any letters of interest/intent. I'll read anything if you like, I've got a good amount of experience with military correspondence.

I got the same letter....... It's basically a rejection since next review is when..... next year March?? Screw it....... (I already sent in my army HPSP for the Dec. 5th board, lucky me...) But anyways, I already have several acceptances somewhere else!!

Members don't see this ad :)
gogo110182 said:
I got the same letter....... It's basically a rejection since next review is when..... next year March?? Screw it....... (I already sent in my army HPSP for the Dec. 5th board, lucky me...) But anyways, I already have several acceptances somewhere else!!

What service? Supposedly there's a lot of waitlist movement, especially in the Army. I don't know that, but I hear it on here, so it must be true, right?

MoosePilot said:
What service? Supposedly there's a lot of waitlist movement, especially in the Army. I don't know that, but I hear it on here, so it must be true, right?
army..