1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

thin envelope from USUHS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by indigoblue, Dec 7, 2005.

1. I thought I was rejected for sure. But the letter was actually written in very kind, consoling words, saying that the admissions committee finished reviewing my file and couldn't make a decision.

Well, that takes a lot of worry off my mind, because at least I know at this point that the school hasn't rejected me. The letter also said that the committee will finish the interview season in February before making a final review of my application with all the others in March, although "an earlier decision is possible."

Man, I gotta think of something good to say to the adcom soon!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MoosePilot

MoosePilot Y Bombardier
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Wild. I hadn't heard of that, but I think it emphasizes how nice they are. They haven't left you in total limbo.

Good luck! Don't go too whacky with any letters of interest/intent. I'll read anything if you like, I've got a good amount of experience with military correspondence.

4. gogo110182

gogo110182 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got the same letter....... It's basically a rejection since next review is when..... next year March?? Screw it....... (I already sent in my army HPSP for the Dec. 5th board, lucky me...) But anyways, I already have several acceptances somewhere else!!

5. gogo110182

gogo110182 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

6. MoosePilot

MoosePilot Y Bombardier
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    What service? Supposedly there's a lot of waitlist movement, especially in the Army. I don't know that, but I hear it on here, so it must be true, right?

7. gogo110182

gogo110182 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

army..

8. MoosePilot

MoosePilot Y Bombardier
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    That's got to help a little! Good luck!