OldMoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 1, 2013
so for certain schools I know that there are certain screenings that students need to go through. For instance, for some school you need to do the TB test/medical examination/drug test.

is this true? which schools go through this?????

tbond5

Enrolled
Jul 8, 2013
Seattle, WA
Status
Pre-Dental
so for certain schools I know that there are certain screenings that students need to go through. For instance, for some school you need to do the TB test/medical examination/drug test.

is this true? which schools go through this?????
I'd say almost all if not all do criminal background check, and immunizations. I know for unlv I need an ocular test.

wb1

Aug 5, 2012
this is not what you are asking for.
before matriculation, I plan to travel. ;) get in shape!
donate a bunch of stuffs to local charities.

OP
OldMoney

OldMoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 1, 2013
no i sicerely hate doig the tbtest
Haha. You want to to know if/when you should stop smoking. You can't fool me sir. STOP. Your dreams are coming true, no need to blow it.
somcerely hate doing

jeffity

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2009
Status
Dentist
Background seems widespread. I don't know about drug testing. I didn't need one, but I just assume they could ask at anytime if the wanted or suspected something, especially in clinical years. Every school has immunization requirements. But from what I gather, it varies. TB testing is a big one. I had to start with a two-step the we are required to be tested every year, without a lapse. Check with your school. We had a list/form we had to cover. And titers for immunizations too. Health exam too.