OldMoney

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 1, 2013
so for certain schools I know that there are certain screenings that students need to go through. For instance, for some school you need to do the TB test/medical examination/drug test.

is this true? which schools go through this?????

tbond5

Enrolled
Jul 8, 2013
Seattle, WA
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
so for certain schools I know that there are certain screenings that students need to go through. For instance, for some school you need to do the TB test/medical examination/drug test.

is this true? which schools go through this?????

I'd say almost all if not all do criminal background check, and immunizations. I know for unlv I need an ocular test.

wb1

Aug 5, 2012
this is not what you are asking for.
before matriculation, I plan to travel. ;) get in shape!
donate a bunch of stuffs to local charities.

About the Ads

jeffity

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2009
Status
  1. Dentist
Background seems widespread. I don't know about drug testing. I didn't need one, but I just assume they could ask at anytime if the wanted or suspected something, especially in clinical years. Every school has immunization requirements. But from what I gather, it varies. TB testing is a big one. I had to start with a two-step the we are required to be tested every year, without a lapse. Check with your school. We had a list/form we had to cover. And titers for immunizations too. Health exam too.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads