Things to do on the interview trail

Started by member9999
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

member9999

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to spend the better part of two months on the road, and I was just wondering if you all have any good suggestions for things to do.

My ideas
- Learning Radiology Podcast
- Buying a Kindle book

Does anyone have any ideas for a pod cast without video? (E.g. something purely medical like internship preparation or something related to radiology)
 
Just read a book or watch a movie on a portable device...

And I don't mean a book about radiology
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I bought a pretty cool fantasy book actually. But I still feel like I need some sort of podcast either medical or not. I have to drive a total of 12 hours tomorrow, and I need something to help keep my sanity. Don't really want to try the whole audiobook thing tho