You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I Things to write on markerboard before exam
Started by MedicalDestiny
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
like all the ideas of what to write on white boards.
is there enough room on them to write all this stuff though? how big are the white boards?
The size of a letter-size sheet of paper. I think they gave me three of them.
the 4 pharm equations- t1/2=0.7 x Vd/Cl, Md=css x cl/f, ld=css x vd/f, and vd=amt of drug in body/plasma concentration of it
sensitivity, specificity, ppv, npv...2x2 table.
sensitivity, specificity, ppv, npv...2x2 table.
the 4 pharm equations- t1/2=0.7 x Vd/Cl, Md=css x cl/f, ld=css x vd/f, and vd=amt of drug in body/plasma concentration of it
sensitivity, specificity, ppv, npv...2x2 table.
This is a really good idea, too.
Basically, formulas and anything else that is a massive amount of information that you'll have a hard time remembering during the exam.
would like to bump this:
I got 2 dry erase "sheets" at my practice session.
I'm thinking the bacterial and viral trees from microcards
Biostats formulas with a 2x2 table
Pharm equations
Hardy Weinberg
Mikaelis Menten
Hendersen-Hasselbech
....and I always mess up target cells and stippling and what not, so those mnemonics
You have 15 minutes in the tutorial to just mentally vomit anything you want onto these sheets
I got 2 dry erase "sheets" at my practice session.
I'm thinking the bacterial and viral trees from microcards
Biostats formulas with a 2x2 table
Pharm equations
Hardy Weinberg
Mikaelis Menten
Hendersen-Hasselbech
....and I always mess up target cells and stippling and what not, so those mnemonics
You have 15 minutes in the tutorial to just mentally vomit anything you want onto these sheets
There is absolutely NO point in writing anything on the board before the exam starts. The scope of what can be tested is so great that you could possibly get an exam that covers NOTHING of what you wrote down. You are better off skipping the tutorial and adding that time to your break so you can savor your delicious cookie during your break without feeling rushed and take a massive piss...
Integration by parts formula
Very HY
Very HY
What do you mean parts formula? :OIntegration by parts formula
Very HY
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you mean parts formula? :O
Examiners LOVE to go after this stuff.
![]()
Examiners LOVE to go after this stuff.
Thanks. Honestly, I have never learned this before!
Would I get kicked out if I started drawing penises on the white board?
Would I get kicked out if I started drawing penises on the white board?
If it's veiny enough
Would I get kicked out if I started drawing penises on the white board?
If it's veiny enough
You can practice the "point and shoot" mnemonic.
![]()
Examiners LOVE to go after this stuff.
I guess u were being sarcastic when u wrote that right ?
No, it's a core concept of pharmacokinetics. Remember AUC (area under the curve)?I guess u were being sarcastic when u wrote that right ?
Transcription = DNA --> RNA
Translation = RNA --> Protein
Translation = RNA --> Protein
No, it's a core concept of pharmacokinetics. Remember AUC (area under the curve)?
Correct. It's often impossible to determine correct dosing schedules without knowledge of simple calculus.
No. You will receive extra credit.Would I get kicked out if I started drawing penises on the white board?
Indeed. Why else would calculus be a prerequisite for medical school applications?Correct. It's often impossible to determine correct dosing schedules without knowledge of simple calculus.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 572
- Question
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 819