Things u will do 2 improve your PcaT score

Started by mbabbas84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbabbas84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up everYone?
So.. how did the oct pcat go for you guys? I had taken the pcat in june and did not think I did as well as I hoped so i bubbled the no Score option.. 🙁 Now I want to take the pcat in jan and I really really want to study for the next 2 months and try to get a decent/satisfying score.. 🙂

Who has taken the pcat this past year (2009) and did well on the exam.. what type of study tools did you use? Which book/study guides did you use for the diff topics (chm/bio/quan/eng)... ?? 😕😕
Individuals that took the pcat this year and did not do as well.. what are you going to change about your studying?? Maybe you studied from a particular study guide/book but it didn't help you at all..? Which book did you use and which one are you going to change to??😕😕😕

Thanks in advance 😀
 
I did alright. IMO just grab Kaplan PCAT book and Dr. Collins. Plan a study schedule for the PCAT (mine was about 5hr/day with one day a week off). I studied for about as long as you are going to also (about 2 months).

I told myself I wanted at least a 75 to be satisfied and not retake the PCAT and I got a little higher than that. The first two times I took the test I didn't really take it too seriously and got a 58, 69, and finally the 80 which I'm going to stay at.

Good luck! Don't slack on the studying :xf:😀👍