Thinking about applying PM&R

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The kitchen sink

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any residents/fellows/attendings in a PM&R related fields can give me a little bit of a description of what a PM&R physician does on a daily basis, it would be much appreciated. I would like to know how it is in the inpatient setting vs outpatient setting.

Thanks, and feel free to PM me if its easier, I will have a ton of questions lined up.
 
If any residents/fellows/attendings in a PM&R related fields can give me a little bit of a description of what a PM&R physician does on a daily basis, it would be much appreciated. I would like to know how it is in the inpatient setting vs outpatient setting.

Thanks, and feel free to PM me if its easier, I will have a ton of questions lined up.
Here is some info from an older thread:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=864041