Thinking about applying to pharmacy schools

Started by kehlsh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kehlsh

Medic Commando
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am originally a pre-med student up until now. But I'm starting to lean toward pharmacy school at this late point of time.
I have no idea what's required to get into top pharmacy school so if anybody can talk to me (pm me for msgners) I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.
 
Any specific reason why you're no longer interested in medicine?

There are plenty of threads similar to these- search the forums and see what you can dig up.

Here's a good link to school requirements. Not all Pharmacy schools participate in pharmcas for their application procedures though so check out each schools respected websites as well. http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/directoryalphastate.htm

Have you ever worked in a pharmacy or understand what the profession entails? Getting some experience will go far in determining your true interests as well as showing ad-coms you're a serious candidate.