thinking about dropping/withdrawing from a class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ravingrabbid

Senile Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I finally got my rejection from USC and I am currently enrolled in a personal communications class (the speech requirement for the school). Since I was only taking the class for USC and now there's not really any point in staying :mad:(I probably not doing too great in the class, anyways), I was thinking...should I stay or drop out? Basically, I'm waiting to either a)hear back from one school, b) by some miracle, get off the waiting list for another school, or c) reapply for admission to pharm schools next year and maybe retake the class in the summer/fall. Just wondering what anyone's opinions were, if you have time.

Members don't see this ad.

So I finally got my rejection from USC and I am currently enrolled in a personal communications class (the speech requirement for the school). Since I was only taking the class for USC and now there's not really any point in staying :mad:(I probably not doing too great in the class, anyways), I was thinking...should I stay or drop out? Basically, I'm waiting to either a)hear back from one school, b) by some miracle, get off the waiting list for another school, or c) reapply for admission to pharm schools next year and maybe retake the class in the summer/fall. Just wondering what anyone's opinions were, if you have time.

Just finish out the class. If you have to reapply next year, at least the class will be finished with and you won't have to retake it.

i would retake the class! you never know if youre going to need it for another school.