thinking about going to NSU...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

r-doc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i recently got accepted to NSU. When I visited for my interview I was very impressed with what the school had to offer. plus, the location is great. I am still debating whether or not to go there because i don't know enough about what it's like to live in fort lauderdale. I know it's a beautiful place, but I am from michigan and it's so far away from home. i was just wondering how other people in a similar situation made the decision to go there. if there's anyone out there who can help me out i would really appreciate it, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

r-doc said:
Hi, i recently got accepted to NSU. When I visited for my interview I was very impressed with what the school had to offer. plus, the location is great. I am still debating whether or not to go there because i don't know enough about what it's like to live in fort lauderdale. I know it's a beautiful place, but I am from michigan and it's so far away from home. i was just wondering how other people in a similar situation made the decision to go there. if there's anyone out there who can help me out i would really appreciate it, thanks!

I am giong to be attending NSU next year. I would be going pretty far away from home regardless of which osteopathic school I choose--so for me I would be a day of traveling (either car or plane) no matter where I went.

I have been to several schools (which I view to be all of the same calibur) and chose NSU based upon what made me feel most comfortable. I know that I am more comfortable in a urban environment (even though I am from a rural area--i value the ability to be anonymous), and I simply felt as if I would 'fit in' at that school. If you have any specific questions or want more detail, feel free to PM me...but I am not going to drone on any longer for now.

Good luck with your decision.