Third time?

Started by dentdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentdoc

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I took DAT the first time through and scored 17/18/17, AA/Sci/PAT a year ago.
After a year later, I had retake the exam and I scored 19/20/17 which I think is not really bad. I know I have to score at least 20 and up across since my gpa is sub 3.0. Do you guys think I should retake it one more time and up my scores in 20's? I am just too tired after working full-time to study but again i don't want to risk it. I have seen most SDN stats are stellar and I really need your advice. Thanks. 🙂