Third year rotation books

Started by ED50
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ED50

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! Just finished my USMLE and COMLEX and I am about to enter third year. I searched for this subject already but all the threads were a six or greater years old. I am interested in hearing what sorts of books I should get for my rotation. PM&R is going to be my second rotation so I am worried about being... less then impressive. Thanks for the input everyone!
 
I didn't like Secrets much, and didn't use it much, but it does tend to be popular. I found Essentials of PM&R by Cooper to be a lot better.

Definitely get the Pocketpedia--I actually liked the older edition more than the one that came out last year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw an amazon pm&r Q and A book if that's ur style. There's a kindle edition too. Looks pretty good for students and even residents. 1500 questions total.