This day is of no significance whatsoever.

Started by deschutes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Perhaps LADoc00 will attempt to upset the natural order of affairs and rank lists by posting his startling reviews of various big-name institutions.

(Perhaps I give him too much credit 🙂 )
 
I wish that I had some comments to disrupt this somewhat peaceful balance in the Match world that has been achieved at 11pm on Tuesday night, but, alas, I can only be grateful that I had my last overnight medicine call yesterday.
 
I sat down with my husband and my ROL last night to make sure it was okay, and we decided that we just didn't care anymore.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stormjen said:
I sat down with my husband and my ROL last night to make sure it was okay, and we decided that we just didn't care anymore.
Amen.

All done.

$@^# it! I'm done with this! 😡
 
deschutes said:
Perhaps LADoc00 will attempt to upset the natural order of affairs and rank lists by posting his startling reviews of various big-name institutions.

(Perhaps I give him too much credit 🙂 )


I never upset the natural order, BWH, Stanford, WashU, Hopkins and UCSF still pwn all! phear them! :laugh:
 
At this point you could probably tell me that I accidentally ranked peds programs instead of path, and I would not care. I am not looking at that ROL one more stinking time! 😡

Actually, the peds thing might get my attention.
 
yaah said:
Bowels clenched.
Apparently, I suck at that.

Anyways, thanks for the well wishes. It's always nice to hear encouraging remarks from the one who wears the daddy pants.