This day is of no significance whatsoever.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Perhaps LADoc00 will attempt to upset the natural order of affairs and rank lists by posting his startling reviews of various big-name institutions.

(Perhaps I give him too much credit :) )

Members don't see this ad.

I wish that I had some comments to disrupt this somewhat peaceful balance in the Match world that has been achieved at 11pm on Tuesday night, but, alas, I can only be grateful that I had my last overnight medicine call yesterday.

I sat down with my husband and my ROL last night to make sure it was okay, and we decided that we just didn't care anymore.

Members don't see this ad :)
stormjen said:
I sat down with my husband and my ROL last night to make sure it was okay, and we decided that we just didn't care anymore.
Amen.

All done.

$@^# it! I'm done with this! :mad:

deschutes said:
Perhaps LADoc00 will attempt to upset the natural order of affairs and rank lists by posting his startling reviews of various big-name institutions.

(Perhaps I give him too much credit :) )

I never upset the natural order, BWH, Stanford, WashU, Hopkins and UCSF still pwn all! phear them! :laugh:

heh...

pwn

... god I've spent too much time playing counterstrike

At this point you could probably tell me that I accidentally ranked peds programs instead of path, and I would not care. I am not looking at that ROL one more stinking time! :mad:

Actually, the peds thing might get my attention.

Good luck everyone! After tonight you can't worry about your rank list anymore, just sit tight until the match. Bowels clenched. Sweating madly, etc.

yaah said:
Bowels clenched.
Apparently, I suck at that.

Anyways, thanks for the well wishes. It's always nice to hear encouraging remarks from the one who wears the daddy pants.