This is post #1000

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FoughtFyr

Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know a shameless +pad+ thread, but hey, it is number 1000 for me!
:D

:thumbup:

- H

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
FoughtFyr said:

- H

Go you! :)

WOO HOOO :thumbup: :clap: :hardy:
Nice +pad+ dude :horns:
Your prize......... :spam:
:laugh:

Strong work bro!

The next hurdle is 2000 but I fear that's a long ways away for you. I would rack up 10-20 posts when I was an M4 during the ERAS season... maybe when we all finish residency we can start a "I love being an EM attending" thread and we can post pad all day long on our 36 hours a week job.

Q

Damn I Just realized I have over 3000 posts.

I too have been racking them up. Certainly by the time I am done with this M4 business I should be that much closer to #1000 myself!

EctopicFetus said:
I too have been racking them up. Certainly by the time I am done with this M4 business I should be that much closer to #1000 myself!

So now your asking for recognition...like the Eagles T.O. maybe a suspention is appropriate for your shameless outburst!

Paul :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Compared the man to T.O. Now that's just cold!!!!! Nobody deserves that.
Now if you'll excuse me I gotta get ready to watch my birds kick some Redskin butt without him.

Sorry bro, Joey Gibbs is comin back today, we need the win, especially after we got spanked by the Giants last week.

Q

Congrats on entering into the ELITE!

i rarely if ever post pad, but man it is starting to feel good.

later

peksi said:
So now your asking for recognition...like the Eagles T.O. maybe a suspention is appropriate for your shameless outburst!

Paul :laugh:

All I can say is that if my residency class had Brett Farve as its PD, we'd be undefeated this year! Yeah, I said it, so what!

- H :smuggrin:

j/k :love:

OUCH.... MY PRIDE :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quinn I don't wanna hear that you guys needed that win. You guys have plenty of practice sucking. Your pros at it and your comfortable there. We are real new to it and I gotta tell ya it really hurts. I am going to go cry myself to sleep now. Night night.

P.S. Foughfyr. Sorry for the thread hijack. Not so much cause I am sorry it got hijacked as for I am really not liking the jinx that this hijack caused.

P.P.S. Donovan if you just happen to read this...... (real long shot I know) PLEASE stop throwing fourth quarter endzone interceptions!!!!

FoughtFyr said:
Quinn,

What is going on with those Carolina cheerleaders in Tampa? And please tell me someone in your program got to treat them for their naughty, naughty injuries....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/11/06/panthers.cheerleaders.ap/index.html

- H
If this type of behavior gets the cops called on you in Tampa then maybe I don't wanna match at USF :)
Then again if this type of behavior (with NFL cheerleaders) even HAPPENS at all in Tampa then I really really really really do wanna match at USF :D

Oh, pshaw. A couple years ago, something like that happened ON THE STREET in Madison, WI. Cops only arrested the participants because it was public and they drew a crowd.

FoughtFyr said:

- H

Of course I shamelessly had to go for #50!

QuinnNSU said:
Strong work bro!

The next hurdle is 2000 but I fear that's a long ways away for you. I would rack up 10-20 posts when I was an M4 during the ERAS season... maybe when we all finish residency we can start a "I love being an EM attending" thread and we can post pad all day long on our 36 hours a week job.

Q

Damn I Just realized I have over 3000 posts.

I'll be in the "I love being a fellow" thread. :D :cool: