This is WEIRD ???????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InternDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just registered for the PCAT and wanted to sent to
Lecom, bradenton FL. The school website said the CODE IS 104. When I am using the PCAT website, it listed 104 as another school. Have anyone seen this problem ?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

OH, I think you are right.

So, Let me get this straight. We ask PCAT to sent score to Pharmcas and they will forward to the school ?

Then, why would PCAT registration ask us which school to be sent to ? when this can be done by Pharmcas ? I am confused :confused:

So, Let me get this straight. We ask PCAT to sent score to Pharmcas and they will forward to the school ?

Then, why would PCAT registration ask us which school to be sent to ? when this can be done by Pharmcas ? I am confused :confused:

That means the school you are applying for requires application from PharmCAS. So you will have to send your PCAT to PharmCAS which is school code 104. Once you sent all the information PharmCAS needs. Then you will request PharmCAS to send your application to that school.

Members don't see this ad :)

there are some schoools that don't participate in Pharmcas so those schools if they require pcat wont get ur scores. thats why u can chose up to 2 other schools for free ( paid in ur applicaiton fee to take the pcat) and any additional schoool that u are applyin to that does participate in pharmcas u can directly select it on the pcat website to have the scores sent to.
hope this clears things

there are some schoools that don't participate in Pharmcas so those schools if they require pcat wont get ur scores. thats why u can chose up to 2 other schools for free ( paid in ur applicaiton fee to take the pcat) and any additional schoool that u are applyin to that does participate in pharmcas u can directly select it on the pcat website to have the scores sent to.
hope this clears things

IF what you said is true, then HOW COME, U of FL, NOVA and Palm BEach atlantic (all participated in pharmcas) are listed in PCAT registration ?:confused:

IF what you said is true, then HOW COME, U of FL, NOVA and Palm BEach atlantic (all participated in pharmcas) are listed in PCAT registration ?:confused:
pcat and pharmcas are 2 different things. all the schools will be listed in the pcat page but because u can even send scores to schools that don't participate in pharmcas because thats a different thing. i hope this is making sense.
heres the webiste for pharmcas which lists the schools so the ones that are blue do particpate in pharmcas and onces that are grayed out don't.
http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/directoryalphastate.htm
just remember all the schoosl gona show up on the pcat reg. page but u have to know which one particpate in pharmcas and which ones don't

Yeah, it seems redundant.

It is true that sending your scores to PharmCAS will result in PharmCAS forwarding your scores to all your designated PharmCAS schools.

I suppose those codes are in as a safety measure. One situation I can think of where using the school-specific code is necessary is when a school does not receive a report for some reason. The school may ask you to send the scores directly to save time rather than waste a few more days having the scores reach PharmCAS first.