This is what i scored!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my test is monday and i just took topscore test #3. Do you guys think i'm ready. Do I have a chance for 20+ on the DAT? i never get above 18 on readings on any practice tests.

AA 18
TS 19
BIO 18
GCHEM 17
OCHEM 23
RC 17
QR 17
PAT 21

Members don't see this ad.

yup just be confident...and watch out for carless mistakes best of luck

sciences are good to go. careful on RC, QR, and PAT.

My PAT dropped from 24-26 to 22 cuz of the damn angle ranking and TFE.
RC dropped from 24-25 to 20, cuz no one really knows what the real RC would be like until the day of.

RE: Do I have a chance for 20+ on the DAT?

answer: yes, i think you may even break 24
no kidding, no joke, but all you need is the damn confidence and that's it

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL thanks guys just by reading your posts gave me an extra boost in confidence. Yea the reading and quant no matter how much i practice i can't seem to break the 17-18 barrier. So hopefully i will score same or better on those and not the otherway around. I've studied my hardest for several months so whatever I get, then thats my fate. Just gonna look over a few more things before monday and hope for the best.

jkh1886 said:
sciences are good to go. careful on RC, QR, and PAT.

My PAT dropped from 24-26 to 22 cuz of the damn angle ranking and TFE.
RC dropped from 24-25 to 20, cuz no one really knows what the real RC would be like until the day of.

Why did your reading drop. What was it that made you drop so much on the actual test. Were the questions harder or did you get that stock market passage that I hear is really hard? Were the practice tests way easier? Any extra advice? thanks again guys