BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2003
I know work is necessary. It pays the bill. It feeds the family. BUT, work really makes you stupid. I don't think our mind is meant to work 8 hours a day for a corporation. Doing the same thing over and over again even when it doesn't make sense.

Look at Jack Bogle, the founder of Vanguard. He is in his 80s and his mind is still sharp. YouTube him and you will see what I mean.

OP
B

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2003
Give me some credit. I didn't say working in a pharmacy makes you stupid!

Rouelle

7+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2011
Status
Pharmacist
I don't like working because it prevents me from screwing off and doing nothing all day. Only ~30-35 more years until retirement!

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
Removed
Account on Hold
7+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
that is why i wish to pay off my mortgage soonest i can. $180k. once im debt free, i can start a new business. anything but pharmacy.

Reactions: trailerpark

Aznfarmerboi

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2005
Status
Pharmacist
I know work is necessary. It pays the bill. It feeds the family. BUT, work really makes you stupid. I don't think our mind is meant to work 8 hours a day for a corporation. Doing the same thing over and over again even when it doesn't make sense.

Look at Jack Bogle, the founder of Vanguard. He is in his 80s and his mind is still sharp. YouTube him and you will see what I mean.
A lot of that also has to do with your team. Having a good team makes the day goes by faster. I enjoy talking to my techs... and interns.

Reactions: trailerpark