This is why I don't like work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know work is necessary. It pays the bill. It feeds the family. BUT, work really makes you stupid. I don't think our mind is meant to work 8 hours a day for a corporation. Doing the same thing over and over again even when it doesn't make sense.

Look at Jack Bogle, the founder of Vanguard. He is in his 80s and his mind is still sharp. YouTube him and you will see what I mean.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Give me some credit. I didn't say working in a pharmacy makes you stupid!

I hate work because I have to get up early and walk out the door past my brand new 50 inch top of the line flat screen TV and PS4.

upload_2015-8-11_12-18-52.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
that is why i wish to pay off my mortgage soonest i can. $180k. once im debt free, i can start a new business. anything but pharmacy.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you need a more stimulating job, buddy.

I know work is necessary. It pays the bill. It feeds the family. BUT, work really makes you stupid. I don't think our mind is meant to work 8 hours a day for a corporation. Doing the same thing over and over again even when it doesn't make sense.

Look at Jack Bogle, the founder of Vanguard. He is in his 80s and his mind is still sharp. YouTube him and you will see what I mean.

A lot of that also has to do with your team. Having a good team makes the day goes by faster. I enjoy talking to my techs... and interns.

Reactions: 1 user