1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

This just needs to end.....

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Kikaku21, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kikaku21

Kikaku21 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey!! What happened to the emoticon that pukes?? Thats what I feel like doing now... Puking in excess... I long for the days when every Saturday doesn't consist of a practice test. I'm so tired of studying for this **** ****ing test.

ARGH.

:mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pufferfish

pufferfish Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

with ya toots, and I ain't even where I should be... (gazing over at avogadro's gas principle...)... i'm starting to lose interest and i can't get past the 20's. i'm thinking maybe of taking one day off to let my mind veg...but then i'm afraid i'll feel guilty!!!

4. H and D

H and D Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Yeah! I am so glad other people feel burned out too. I wimped out of taking another practice test this weekend and tried to catch up on all my 1001 questions I was behind on. So I studied for about 16 hours this weekend but I was not that productive. My brain is tired and my wrist is really tired of writing.
    It feels really hard to make it past this 3 week mark.
    Any inspiring thoughts out there to get us through this 20 (or so) days left slump?

5. Jwax

Jwax Just a minor variation
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

Just think... 20 days from now it will be over.

Unless you bomb, don't get accepted this year, and have to re-take next April / August. :smuggrin:

I hate the MCAT...

6. nutster

nutster Rarrr!
    5+ Year Member

It's :-barf-: without the -s.
    :barf:

7. Kikaku21

Kikaku21 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    PERFECT

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: