This just needs to end.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kikaku21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!! What happened to the emoticon that pukes?? Thats what I feel like doing now... Puking in excess... I long for the days when every Saturday doesn't consist of a practice test. I'm so tired of studying for this **** ****ing test.

ARGH.

:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

with ya toots, and I ain't even where I should be... (gazing over at avogadro's gas principle...)... i'm starting to lose interest and i can't get past the 20's. i'm thinking maybe of taking one day off to let my mind veg...but then i'm afraid i'll feel guilty!!!

Yeah! I am so glad other people feel burned out too. I wimped out of taking another practice test this weekend and tried to catch up on all my 1001 questions I was behind on. So I studied for about 16 hours this weekend but I was not that productive. My brain is tired and my wrist is really tired of writing.
It feels really hard to make it past this 3 week mark.
Any inspiring thoughts out there to get us through this 20 (or so) days left slump?

H and D said:
Yeah! I am so glad other people feel burned out too. I wimped out of taking another practice test this weekend and tried to catch up on all my 1001 questions I was behind on. So I studied for about 16 hours this weekend but I was not that productive. My brain is tired and my wrist is really tired of writing.
It feels really hard to make it past this 3 week mark.
Any inspiring thoughts out there to get us through this 20 (or so) days left slump?

Just think... 20 days from now it will be over.

Unless you bomb, don't get accepted this year, and have to re-take next April / August. :smuggrin:

I hate the MCAT...

Members don't see this ad :)
Kikaku21 said:
Hey!! What happened to the emoticon that pukes?? Thats what I feel like doing now... Puking in excess... I long for the days when every Saturday doesn't consist of a practice test. I'm so tired of studying for this **** ****ing test.

ARGH.

:mad:

It's :-barf-: without the -s.
:barf: