This place is crazy...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newyorkcougar

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just looking through our past postings and I realized how strange this place is. I just thought how happy I was for DOcbill about getting into UNECOM and wondering where yposhelly will end up (hopefully at DMU with me) and everyone esle, and I was thinking about how much I have relied on you guys for stress releif through this whole process, and I realized that I don't actually know ANY of you! ;) I have this strange sense of familiarity with people I have never met.

Kinda random I realize, but an interesting thought...

Members don't see this ad.

Aww...thats sweet! We love you, too. I totally know what you mean about it being family! SDN has been such a life saver for me. So many people have reached out to me and tried to help me, and I have tried to do the same for others. I always used to think that people who chatted on the internet all day had no people skills, but now I realize I just needed to get involved in a forum that I was interested in.

Its funny that you say that, because I was just looking at the folder of DMU stuff (I love that fancy folder) and thinking what a great school they are, how much I liked everything about the interview day. NYC-we will keep in touch on SDN no matter where I end up attending.

Yeap.. that is true.. we don't know each other.. but we all have a common goal.. and a common direction. I do have to admitt that I am spending way too much time on here and I should be concentrating on getting my research published.. ah well this is more fun. When I begin to know people better... I will share website... untill then, you can jsut imagine... young 12 year old boy... nonon.. Tall .. handsome.. hehehehe.. NOT.