this pre DO forum is like crack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hotdawg

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i cant get enuf of it, even though the accepted thread makes me cry (congrats to all of you, ) And the stats thread has me crying into my teddy bear (ill never have stats like those!) you guys rock. happy holidays...

still in the game, im tryin.

Members don't see this ad.

good luck to you. you're absolutely right though, i'm hitting the crack hard today.

Dont get addicted to SDN. Sure, its like crack, but if you read too much into it, you come down off the high way to quick.

Actually, SDN is more like naloxone after a good party.

Members don't see this ad :)
hotdawg said:
i cant get enuf of it, even though the accepted thread makes me cry (congrats to all of you, ) And the stats thread has me crying into my teddy bear (ill never have stats like those!) you guys rock. happy holidays...

Wait until you find the Lounge...you will soon start looking for post markers (10+, 100+, 500+, 1000+)...the evil has only begun.

hotdawg said:

Keep your hopes up! Stats aren't everything. Best of luck to you! :)