You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This Tuesday
Started by LADoc00
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Burning Crusade expansion for World of Warcraft comes out..who is going to break??
I already have 1 warning from the IT people at my hospital about my "unofficial software" that was penetrating the firewalls....
I'll see you in the Arena in Nagrand.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol, my copy from Amazon has yet to ship. On release day, I frantically called a bunch of places like Best Buy, EB, etc. from our sign-out room "Hi you have any copies left of Burning Crusade??". The other residents overheard the conversation and said "burning what?!"
I had to cut up all my WC and WoW discs, kinda like an alcoholic pouring the liquor stash down the sink. Seriously, video game addiction is no joke. I still get 'the itch' to play WC/WoW, but I can manage the craving to play better than I can control myself once I start gaming. I've started playing other games (nothing online = the crack of gaming), less addictive, sort of like 'the patch' I guess. Good luck with WoW BC.
E-Mo
E-Mo
B
b&ierstiefel
Never picked up WoW knowing I'd get sucked in. Man, long live those warcraft memories though...I forced myself to quit that habit by giving that game away to a friend. Now he claims to be "korean" since he plays for at least 5 hours everyday.I had to cut up all my WC and WoW discs, kinda like an alcoholic pouring the liquor stash down the sink. Seriously, video game addiction is no joke. I still get 'the itch' to play WC/WoW, but I can manage the craving to play better than I can control myself once I start gaming. I've started playing other games (nothing online = the crack of gaming), less addictive, sort of like 'the patch' I guess. Good luck with WoW BC.
E-Mo
Never picked up WoW knowing I'd get sucked in. Man, long live those warcraft memories though...I forced myself to quit that habit by giving that game away to a friend. Now he claims to be "korean" since he plays for at least 5 hours everyday.
Burning crusade comes with Kimchi, hence the 'Burning' prefix. There is also a recipe to make kimchi jjigae inside with what they give you in collector's edition. Tasty.
I didn't pre-order mine and had to go to 6 places on Tuesday to find a copy.
It's worth it though. 👍
It's worth it though. 👍
B
b&ierstiefel
Burning crusade comes with Kimchi, hence the 'Burning' prefix. There is also a recipe to make kimchi jjigae inside with what they give you in collector's edition. Tasty.
Huh? What are you? High?
well this is encouraging to me.. at least one pathologist has time to play warcraft... and at the hospital at that! i bet few docs can take claim to this.
We have a couple people who play (at least one attending that I know of). It makes for entertaining discussions during signout.
The line to pick up pre-ordered copies at midnight was 2 blocks long!
B
b&ierstiefel
I gotta watch that WoW south park episode again 
"Butters, go pick up a copy of world of warcraft and install it on your computer before we all murder you."

"Butters, go pick up a copy of world of warcraft and install it on your computer before we all murder you."
I gotta watch that WoW south park episode again
"Butters, go pick up a copy of world of warcraft and install it on your computer before we all murder you."
My Tivo deleted it 👎
I have to record it again - that was SO funny!

B
b&ierstiefel
My Tivo deleted it 👎
I have to record it again - that was SO funny!![]()
It's on youtube...just search "world of warcraft south park" and the episodes are right there.
I made the tough decision to bow out from PvP WOWing permenantly and go in the direction of PvE with Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, which was designed by the original EQ1 team.
http://www.joinvanguard.com/
http://www.joinvanguard.com/
I made the tough decision to bow out from PvP WOWing permenantly and go in the direction of PvE with Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, which was designed by the original EQ1 team.
http://www.joinvanguard.com/
Looks GREAT!
http://host-d.oddcast.com/php/start_vanguard1/door=171&cl=64&AID=0?id=18419163
A whole diplomacy "sphere" with levels?
I want to know what kind of Armour that hat is...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's on youtube...just search "world of warcraft south park" and the episodes are right there.
Great, thanks! 👍
I made the tough decision to bow out from PvP WOWing permenantly and go in the direction of PvE with Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, which was designed by the original EQ1 team.
http://www.joinvanguard.com/
What???!!!!
Did you get the expansion? There's a ton of new stuff to do!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K