This year is coming to an END!!!

Started by rpames
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my 3rd year is over in 2.5 weeks, at which time I make the obvious transition to 4th year. I have never been so antsy in my life.
 
rpames said:
So my 3rd year is over in 2.5 weeks, at which time I make the obvious transition to 4th year. I have never been so antsy in my life.
4.5 weeks for me!

I can't wait to be done with midterms, finals, papers, classes...

Yay for us! :clap:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And here I am, happy that 4yrs of undergrad. is over. Blah... :scared:
 
PreOptMegs said:
What has been your most challenging year?

First year with out question, but second year was pretty tough too.
 
rpames said:
First year with out question, but second year was pretty tough too.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." As your 3rd year is coming to an end, the new challenges and learning experiences await for you 😉 Congratulations, you are one step closer to being a doc rpames 😀
 
cpw said:
yay for the transition to externships !! :clap: it's SO much better than school. Trust me !!

It couldn't be worse. 😀
 
Yeah! It’s 2.5 more weeks of 3rd year for me also. 🙂

Time really flies. I remember posting on this message board when I was applying to optometry school, and seeing both of you, r_salis and rpames, posting around that time also. Can either of you believe that we’re about to become 4th years?? 😀 I feel so old, I was at Berkeley’s admit day last week, and I met my great-grand sib. 😱