this year's application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FowlersGap

The Original Knight Rider
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone else applying to sleep this year?

this forum sure is dead

would be nice to talk to some others who are applying right now

Members don't see this ad.

is anyone else applying to sleep this year?

this forum sure is dead

would be nice to talk to some others who are applying right now

I know one program that became ERAS starting next year... is this happening everywhere at this point? It seems non-ERAS programs take applications early.

yes the trend is to go push for eras next year but for now all applications are rolling. some programs have already filled and others are in the process of being filled. it is pretty early! some programs have not yet started to review applications

anyone else applying this year??

Members don't see this ad :)
FowlersGap, I hear your frustration! I'm in the same boat with you, applying for next year, and many programs had already filled their spots 2 months ago!!!

where have u applied; i think i submitted 35 apps; i've gotten 3 interviews so far; i just dont know if this is too little or just enough for this time of the year; i've got about 3 or 4 rejections too

Wow 35 apps?! Didn't even know there were 35 programs. I've applied as well, only 3 interviews thus far. It seems that all the programs run at their own speed and time table which is a bit stressful. Makes me wonder how many, if any, more I'll get. You know?

yeah its a tough process. i think the push is to join eras next year though. will make things a little easier but also a lot more costlier.