Step II this years average for step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey adamant. Was the Step 2 you took the FRED version? Just trying to figure out how long it will REALLY take to get results back since they claim there will be a significant delay thanks to the change in software. You have yours back already... hoping you took it with the FRED version so that there's hope for a timely return. 🙂
 
StringBean said:
Hey adamant. Was the Step 2 you took the FRED version? Just trying to figure out how long it will REALLY take to get results back since they claim there will be a significant delay thanks to the change in software. You have yours back already... hoping you took it with the FRED version so that there's hope for a timely return. 🙂

I kind of have a similar question. I took Step 2 CK on 8/15 with the old software. Do you think the delay will hurt my score report? It would really suck if I had to wait 8 weeks even though I didn't get to use the "cool" FRED software. 🙄
 
When I took Step II in June it was still the old software. People at my school have been getting there results from IICK in less than 4 weeks recently.