Thomas Jefferson DPT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Remy072618

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has completed or is currently in the DPT program at TJU? I was accepted for the class of 2026. They did not hold interviews, I just got an acceptance. I feel that because there was no interview I missed out on a lot of valuable information that I received from other programs that hosted interviews. They do host "admitted student events" in the winter, however I am at the point where I need to make some big decisions and reply on other offers. If anyone could provide any insight on the curriculum, workload, faculty, etc. I would greatly appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there! I am waiting to hear back from TJU. If you don't mind me asking, how competitive of an applicant were you? It is making me very nervous they don't do interviews as well. Also when did you submit your application?
I don't think its necessarily a service to you to compare yourself to other applicants who applied, you'll just stress more (especially since you already submitted your application). I would look at the stats on APTA of accepted students and make sure you at least fit that criteria. Looking back yes I feel I was a competitive applicant but I was still just as nervous applying. I will say that I applied in July. Best of luck!