You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Thomas Jefferson Pharmacy Class of 2023
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futurerph2018
Full Member
Hey! Have an interview next month, how was the interview process?!
Hello I am going there too!Hi y'all. I was wondering if anyone is going to TJU College of Pharmacy in Fall 2019? I'm excited to finally start pharm school 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was really tbh. We had a general info session, then I had a campus tour, then interview with a faculty (she was really sweet and supportive) and then also an interview with a student. Some people have the interviews first then campus tour. I was there from 9 to 12 lol. Overall it wasn't too stressful!!Hey! Have an interview next month, how was the interview process?!
awesome!!!! it's nice to finally found someone who's going to TJU tooHello I am going there too!
Ik it was hard finding people, I know none, once we have lot of students we should create a Facebook group like all of TJU class has.awesome!!!! it's nice to finally found someone who's going to TJU too![]()
Congrats!I got the acceptance email just now!!!! 🙂 Looking forward to start! Sooo Happyyyy!
No not yetHi! I am going to Jefferson in the fall for pharmacy school. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Facebook page for the class of 2023?
Thank you!Congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We should make one?No not yet
Yea sure!We should make one?
Maybe what you have for undergrad would work?? I haven't really looked into this yetDoes anyone know a cheap Health insurance plan that can be wavied because the University Health plan is expensive?
I was accepted too! Here is the link to the facebook group for Thomas Jefferson University College of Pharmacy Class of 2023: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K