Quantcast

Thomas Jefferson Pharmacy Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TP13

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi y'all. I was wondering if anyone is going to TJU College of Pharmacy in Fall 2019? I'm excited to finally start pharm school :D

Reactions: 1 user

Nick5

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all. I was wondering if anyone is going to TJU College of Pharmacy in Fall 2019? I'm excited to finally start pharm school :D
Hello I am going there too!

TP13

Reaction score
Hey! Have an interview next month, how was the interview process?!
It was really tbh. We had a general info session, then I had a campus tour, then interview with a faculty (she was really sweet and supportive) and then also an interview with a student. Some people have the interviews first then campus tour. I was there from 9 to 12 lol. Overall it wasn't too stressful!!

Nick5

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
awesome!!!! it's nice to finally found someone who's going to TJU too :smuggrin:
Ik it was hard finding people, I know none, once we have lot of students we should create a Facebook group like all of TJU class has.

Nick5

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did you interview, my friend has an interview on January 5th.

KN1208

Reaction score
I got the acceptance email just now!!!! :) Looking forward to start! Sooo Happyyyy!

Nick5

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a cheap Health insurance plan that can be wavied because the University Health plan is expensive?

aa622

Reaction score
Hi! I am going to Jefferson in the fall for pharmacy school. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Facebook page for the class of 2023?

Nick5

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am going to Jefferson in the fall for pharmacy school. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Facebook page for the class of 2023?
No not yet

aa622

Reaction score
Once the Facebook group is created whoever makes it should put a link in here!!

TP13

Reaction score
Does anyone know a cheap Health insurance plan that can be wavied because the University Health plan is expensive?
Maybe what you have for undergrad would work?? I haven't really looked into this yet

KaeG5

Reaction score
I just submitted my application last week. They kept emailing me to apply .... I know super late >.< But it is in my top 5... I'm loving the program the more I research it.