Thomas Jefferson University 2014 Acceptances

Started by GSU King
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GSU King

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I just got into the TJU DPT program and thought I would make a thread to get an idea about fellow classmates.

Also, I'm from out-of-state and could use some info on the Philly area.

Looking forward to meeting everyone this year!
 
Hey everyone,

I just got into the TJU DPT program and thought I would make a thread to get an idea about fellow classmates.

Also, I'm from out-of-state and could use some info on the Philly area.

Looking forward to meeting everyone this year!
Congrats on the acceptance! I still haven't heard back from TMU 🙁 When was your PTCAS application verified?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad