Thomas Jefferson Waitlist

Started by Dptgirl00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dptgirl00

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was placed on the waitlist for TJU. Anyone else out there waitlisted for their DPT Program?

Also is there anyone else from previous years waitlisted and got accepted?

I'm not sure how their waitlist is? Is it by rank? Do they interview everyone until Feb and then pull individuals off the waitlist?
 
@Dptgirl00 Once the class is full they will start to pull they do not inform you of a rank because it is constantly changing I am guessing since you already interviewed you will be notified of acceptance I was placed on it last year but wasn't interviewed so they had to inform some of when to come interview if we were chosen.
 
@Dptgirl00 Once the class is full they will start to pull they do not inform you of a rank because it is constantly changing I am guessing since you already interviewed you will be notified of acceptance I was placed on it last year but wasn't interviewed so they had to inform some of when to come interview if we were chosen.
Do you know how many they approximately waitlist? Also, did you get in this cycle ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Dptgirl00,

I was placed on the waitlist for TJU on January 18 and invited to interview on January 22. I'll be interviewing this Thursday. But as far as I know, I am still on the wait list. Good luck!
 
Hi Dptgirl00,

I was placed on the waitlist for TJU on January 18 and invited to interview on January 22. I'll be interviewing this Thursday. But as far as I know, I am still on the wait list. Good luck!
Oh nice! Good luck. I'm waitlisted after my interview.