Those accepted to UF...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tricia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...did you get accepted to the campus you interviewed at or did they not tell you what campus yet?

Members don't see this ad.

in the letter is tells you the campus you'll interview at and that is the campus youll be attending

I'm pretty sure u get accepted at the campus u interview at.

I actually interview tomorrow at UF Jax Campus and I'm pretty sure I'll be going there if I'm accepted.:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup-- in your invitation for the interview it tells you what campus you will be interviewing at then it says something like upon the satisfactory completion of the interview that is the campus you will attend!

I'll be attending the Orlando campus!

Good luck!

Thanks all. I got an interview invite for the Orlando campus, but I guess I was too excited and didnt read it thoroughly.

hello,
i have interview too next friday at orlando campus.. this is my 4th interview, i m pretty nervous abt it.
do u guys mind telling me ur stats !!

thx

UF prereq gpa: 3.19
overall gpa: 3.38
pcat: 90%
1.5 years pharmacy experience
B.S. in Animal Science from UF

tricia.. do u have any leadership experience or any volunteer work that would look good on application.. if you dont mind please

tricia.. do u have any leadership experience or any volunteer work that would look good on application.. if you dont mind please

i volunteered at an animal hospital for year, was a member of a pre-professional club that did a lot of volunteer activities, volunteered doing some research with phD students in a zoology lab.

Hi tricia.. i just had my interview on friday april 13th and it went pretty good... when was ur interview @ orlando and how did it go.. did u hear anything from them yet? i am really stressed out and can't wait to find out if i am in or not..

I received my UF acceptance letter today.. I am so excited...