Those accepted to Wayne State..............

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreyFox2002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to get your formal acceptance letter, via snailmail, after the email acceptance? I only ask because all students admitted have to take the english proficiency examination (kinda lame?) by March 10. I went to register for this exam, and of course I need a student ID number, which I haven't been given yet.

I was hoping they'd assume my 5 on the PCAT writing portion would be sufficient to waive this requirement. Guess not.

Members don't see this ad.

Hia, I had my interview on the 18th at WSU and was accepted via email by the 24th, i still havent gotten my formal acceptance yet but I live in canada so I expect a few more days especially since they said mid-week. I will keep you posted though.

hey buddy, i took my interview on the 10th got accepted on the 12th and didnt get the letter til the 24th. the letter was dated the 17th. be patient :)

Members don't see this ad :)
oh yea and greyfox, just call the testing center at wayne and theyll let you take the exam if u tell them is for pharm school as a requirement but ur not a student. the formal letter just says congrats and tells u to put a deposit i doubt it will give u a student ID number.

oh yea and greyfox, just call the testing center at wayne and theyll let you take the exam if u tell them is for pharm school as a requirement but ur not a student. the formal letter just says congrats and tells u to put a deposit i doubt it will give u a student ID number.

I did.

The guy on the phone would not let me register for the exam without a student ID number.

Did you do the same?

really? thats wierd.
im a student at wayne so i have an ID #.

prolly the guy is new, i know ppl who registered using their SSN as their ID

On pharmcas on the wayne state school page they wrote this:

"Successful completion of the WSU English Proficiency Examination is required prior to admission. WSU will arrange for out of state testing. Contact WSU Testing at 313/577-3400 for information on test dates and out of state testing requirements. It is recommended that the tests be taken no later than May in the year that you are seeking admission."

im sure those out of state students dont have ID #, either.

I got accepted to Wayne State today! I'm so excited!! I had my interview yesterday and I had no idea they were going to get back to me so fast. They emailed me =)

welcome to the WSU crew, worriebomb :):clap: :hardy: