Those accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annette22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello ,to those accepted,have you filled out financial aid packages yet.Is it enough money ,Did you have to take out private loans.I am going to a private school and just want some opinions

Members don't see this ad.

i got accepted to a private school where the tuition is 25K, that is just tuition, not room and board or books, it doesn't include any of that, my total package with grants loand and everything is only about 11k, I dont know how I am going to pay for it. before I was just so worried about getting in somewhere, now I am worried about how i am going to pay for it. I can't seem to find any viable scholarship sources and I don't want to be up to my neck in loans when I graduate. I work at a pharmacy, and I know plenty of pharmacist with 80k and over 110K in loans, I don't want to deal with that. I already currently have 5,000 in loans from undergrad (I am in my senior year and will recieve my degree B.S this may)

The school I got accepted to won't send the financial aid package until June. Also the tuition is 30k per year.

My school is 35K a year for tuition only. The rest room and board and else is about 12-15K So a total of 50K. My school will made an offer of finaid by the end april. I don't think there is any other option to pay for Pharm school. Unless you have a rich family to pay for it. You go to get loans and stuff. I will have at least 200K when I graduate. The pay is good so no sweat you can pay for it.